There are barrier-free washroom stalls at all comfort stations and barrier free showers at the comfort stations located in the campground.
There is a boat launch and docks for temporary docking.
There are 12 comfort stations (complete with showers) located throughout the campgrounds and day-use areas.
Picnic areas can be found in quiet, grassy locations throughout the park and at the main beach. Most are close to flush toilets and drinking water taps.
All comfort stations are equipped with flush toilets.
The Park Store sells groceries, fast food, ice cream, park souvenirs and camping supplies. It is open from May until September.
Group picnic shelters in the day-use area accommodate 50–75 people and are audio device free. Reservations can be made online or by phone.
Personal Floatation devices (PFDs) are available at the Registration Office. For a refundable deposit, you can borrow a properly fitted PFD.
Eildon Hall Museum, once home to the Sibbald family, displays 19th century artefacts and furniture. It is open during July and August. St. George’s Anglican Church, built in 1877, is located at the northwest corner of the park. Its graveyard is the final resting place of famous Canadian authors Stephen Butler Leacock and Mazo de la Roche.