2022 Operating Dates
To see 2023 operating dates please view full parks listing.
|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.)||Opening and Closing|
|Fushimi Lake||May 20, 2022 to September 25, 2022|
|Fushimi Lake||May 20, 2022 to October 11, 2022|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Porcupine Health Unit
Size: 5294.00 ha
Year established: 1979
Park Classification: Recreational
PO BOX 670, 613 Front Street
What You'll Like:
- A clean, clear northern lake, surrounded by lush Boreal Forest.
- Camping experience for everyone: RV, tent or trailer sites, or backcountry sites on your own island.
- Excellent Walleye, Northern Pike and Yellow Perch fishing.
- Boat launch and fish cleaning station.
- Two great hiking trails; one trail leads to a fire tower.
- Excellent wildlife viewing.