2022 Operating Dates
To see 2023 operating dates please view full parks listing.
|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Frontenac||January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox and Addington Health Unit
Size: 5214.00 ha
Year established: 1974
Park Classification: Natural Environment
6700 Salmon Lake Rd
What You'll Like:
- Explore Frontenac’s 5,355 hectares on the southern edge of the Canadian Shield
- Open year-round for four season backcountry recreation -48 interior campsites
- Canoe routes through 22 lakes and over 100 km of looped backpacking and hiking trails
- Great fishing, wildlife viewing, interior camping, paddling, hiking, swimming, cross- country skiing, snowshoeing and winter camping all within a few hours drive from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal
- Wilderness skills training programs