|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Craigleith||April 14, 2023 to October 22, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Grey Bruce Health Unit
Size: 65.69 ha
Year established: 1967
Park Classification: Recreational
209403 Highway 26
Blue Mountains, ON, ON
What You'll Like:
- Located on the southern shore of Georgian Bay
- Fractured plates of shale that form our shoreline contain fossils that are 450 million years old
- Flat rock is ideal for launching a sailboat, kayak/canoe, paddle board, wind surfing, fishing or watching a spectacular sunset
- Located at the Base of Blue Mountain we are an ideal hub to enjoy what the local area has to offer. Hike the Bruce Trail, bike the Georgian Trail, visit the Blue Mountain Village or use your vehicle permit to gain free access to Wasaga Beach Provincial Park (the longest freshwater beach in the world)
- Camping experience for everyone: RVs or tents
- Host your next family function while overlooking Georgian Bay at our Picnic Shelter. Reservations can be made online or by phone.