|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Awenda||January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023|
|Awenda||May 12, 2023 to October 10, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
Size: 2915.00 ha
Year established: 1975
Park Classification: Natural Environment
670 Awenda Park Rd.
What You'll Like:
- Over 2,900 hectares of forested land on the shores of Georgian Bay
- 31 kilometres of trails
- Summer interpretive programs
- Interior lake for canoeing
- Private and shaded campsites includes sites for RVs, car camping, pet-free camping and radio-free camping
- 17 kilometres backcountry ski trails in winter