|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|John E. Pearce||June 2, 2023 to October 9, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Southwestern Public Health
Size: 67.99 ha
Year established: 1957
Park Classification: Nature Reserve
Port Burwell, ON, ON
What You'll Like:
- Great birding opportunities in this 68 hectare park.
- The Backus Page House Museum is situated onsite in a restored 1850s Georgian style house, which represents the history and culture of rural Victorian society.
- A trail with fifteen interpretive stops that leads through a century old hardwood forest.
- Visitors can look out high atop the 33 metre cliff overlooking Lake Erie or picnic in the quiet shade of the forest canopy.
- A stunning example of a wetland restoration featuring 3 wetlands, viewing platform and trail.