|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
May 12, 2023 to October 15, 2023
This park has a delayed opening. Please check delayed opening page for details.
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Renfrew County and District Health Unit
Size: 162.00 ha
Year established: 1967
Park Classification: Recreational
4024 Round Lake Rd.
What You'll Like:
- Rich Ottawa Valley history
- Sandy beach on the shores of Round Lake
- McNaughton Trail with Foot Prints in Time enhanced interpretive experience
- Historic Depot with log Ranger Cabins
- Rustic Cabins for rent
- Walks of the Little Bonnechere trail guide