|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Ivanhoe Lake||May 19, 2023 to September 17, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Sudbury and District Health Unit
Size: 7705.00 ha
Year established: 1957
Park Classification: Natural Environment
Timmins Cochrane Cluster – Ontario Parks
5520 Highway 101 East
P.O. Bag 3080
South Porcupine, ON
What You'll Like:
- A long curving lip of a sandy beach with warm, shallow water and a playground makes this park attractive to families with young children.
- Many campsites offer a spectacular view of the lake.
- Located between Chapleau and Timmins, this park is a popular spot for family holidays, fishing trips and canoe outings.
- Hiking trails will lead you through ancient glacial landscapes with kettle lakes and eskers.
- Seasonal campsite leasing