|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Esker Lakes||May 19, 2023 to September 17, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Timiskaming Health Unit
Size: 6516.00 ha
Year established: 1957
Park Classification: Natural Environment
Kirkland Lake, ON
What You'll Like:
- A pleasant, family-oriented park with small lakes for canoeing and fishing, trails for hiking, sandy beaches and a full range of campground facilities.
- A peaceful, friendly lakeside campground offers a full range of campground facilities.
- The park is surrounded by Boreal Forest and offers plenty of bird-watching opportunities.
- The park hosts an Annual Blueberry Festival in August.
- Dozens of kettle lakes, formed when glaciers retreated 10,000 years ago, are found within the park.