|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Wasaga Beach||April 1, 2023 to October 9, 2023|
|Wasaga Beach||December 8, 2023 to March 17, 2024|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
Size: 1844.30 ha
Year established: 1959
Park Classification: Recreational
11-22nd St. North
Wasaga Beach, ON
What You'll Like:
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park offers 14 km of sandy shore accessible from eight different Beach Areas.
- Wasaga Beach protects wildlife habitat for many species-at-risk, including the endangered Piping Plover.
- The Wasaga Beach Welcome Centre was officially opened in 2012 to commemorate the bicentennial of the War of 1812 and highlight the natural and cultural riches of the Wasaga Beach area. The Welcome Centre is the gateway to the Nancy Island Historic Site which features a museum housing the remains of HMS Nancy and interactive displays, a theatre, and a replica of a Great Lakes lighthouse.
- The Wasaga Nordic & Trail Centre (summer) - Starting point for over 50 km of hiking trails, including sections of the Ganaraska Trail.
- The Wasaga Nordic & Trail Centre (winter) - Enjoy cross-country skiing, skate skiing, snowshoeing, and fat-biking. Snacks, select merchandise, and equipment rental service are available.
- For more information, visit the blog What to know before visiting Wasaga Beach.