|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Grundy Lake||May 12, 2023 to October 10, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit
Size: 3614.00 ha
Year established: 1959
Park Classification: Natural Environment
20400 Highway 522
SocialPark Twitter Park Instagram
What You'll Like:
- Camping experience for everyone: RV, car camping or backcountry canoe-in sites.
- Activities for all ages: great hiking trails, canoe/kayak rentals nearby and many great beaches with smooth rocky shores provide excellent swimming; bring your bikes!
- Countless inland lakes that offer endless canoeing and kayaking adventures.
- Located just off the Trans-Canada Highway
- Natural Heritage Education Programming.
- A mixed forest marks this area as the boundary between north and south.