|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Port Burwell||May 12, 2023 to October 10, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Southwestern Public Health
Size: 239.00 ha
Year established: 1971
Park Classification: Recreational
9 Wilson Lane
Port Burwell, ON
What You'll Like:
- The 2.5 km sandy beach is one of most beautiful on the northern shore of Lake Erie.
- An exceptional family friendly campground with large, well-treed, level sites as well as an outstanding play area for kids.
- Family-friendly Discovery Drop-ins from July 1st to Labour Day.
- Enjoy an amazing dog beach and pet exercise area with your four-legged friend.
- The group camping area can accommodate big groups on sprawling, private sites.
- An undiscovered birder’s paradise, experience the marvels of migration during the fall.