|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Wheatley||April 14, 2023 to October 30, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Chatham-Kent Health Unit
Size: 241.20 ha
Year established: 1971
Park Classification: Recreational
21116 Klondyke Road, P.O. Box 640
SocialPark Twitter Park Instagram
What You'll Like:
- Ontario’s “deep south” provincial park – at the same latitude as Northern California.
- Campgrounds are situated among a tangle of creeks in a beautifully wooded Carolinian forest setting with a number of creekside campsites.
- Trails wind through a southern style Carolinian forest.
- Many migratory birds pass through and Point Pelee National Park is only 20 minutes away.
- Halloween is a special time as campers dress up and decorate their sites. Come and enjoy late fall’s warmth at this southern park!