Photos on this page may be used at no cost, as long as the use meets Ontario Parks’ Digital Asset Usage Guidelines described on this page. The assets remain property of Ontario Parks.
Photos (by season)
Digital Asset Usage Policy Guidelines
Our digital assets may be used for the following purposes:
- Editorial coverage by travel media, influencers, travel professionals, Ontario Parks partners.
- Tourism promotion activities that include Ontario Parks, by organizations such as Destination Ontario, regional tourism associations, governmental and non-profit tourism promotion organizations.
- Sales and marketing campaigns promoting travel within Ontario Parks including tactics such as advertising in the form of newspaper, magazine, online, print materials, professional travel destination brochures, websites, and blogs.
Our digital assets may not be used for:
- Any commercial purposes outside of tourism promotion.
- Commercial advertising of non-tourism products including advertising supplements within newspaper and real estate materials.
- Placement on souvenirs, commemorative books, guidebooks, DVD’s or other consumer goods such as clothing for retail or resale.
- As fundraisers for causes, charitable organizations or political organizations.
- Any way that is deceptive, misleading, defamatory, and discriminatory or reflects negatively on Ontario Parks.
Use of Ontario Parks’ digital assets requires:
- Credit to the source of “Ontario Parks”.
- Provision of a copy of your final output to the media contacts named on the “What’s New tab” of this page.
Note that we are continuously updating our photo and b-roll footage libraries. If you have any further questions or cannot find what you need here, please contact the media contacts named on the “What’s New tab” of this page.