Alerts and Advisories as of: September 22, 2020
There are no fire restrictions at this time.
Boil Water Advisory
There is no boil water advisory at this time.
- FALL HOURS:
Administration Office - for camping and day-use check in, ice and firewood sales:
Mon - Thurs: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Main Gate - for camping and day-use check in, ice and firewood sales:
Friday: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please follow the directions posted at the Main Gate for after-hours arrivals. Contact the park at 613-336-2228 during the above-listed hours with any questions.
Firewood (and ice) are only available to purchase during the Administration Office and gatehouse hours listed above. After-hours, firewood can be purchased locally and brought in to the park.
- NOTICE: Day-Use capacity will be limited to avoid overcrowding and to promote physical distancing. Arrive early or consider visiting an alternative park.
Check for capacity updates on our Twitter page to avoid disappointment: https://twitter.com/BonEchoPP
- Greystones Gift and Book Store, operated by the Friends of Bon Echo, is now open THURSDAY through SUNDAY (and Thanksgiving Monday): 9 am - 5 pm; closed Mon-Wed.
- Canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboards available to rent by the day on a First Come, First Served basis from Bon Echo Outfitters (rental office in the Lagoon; rentals for use on Mazinaw Lake), open daily:
Mon - Thurs, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, and Fri - Sun, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
*** CANOE RENTALS *** BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING on JOEPERRY and PEARSON LAKES ***
Important - You must arrive DURING Bon Echo Outfitters' business hours in order to rent a canoe for these 25 paddle-in campsites.
For more information please visit bonechooutfitters.com
- The Visitor Centre remains closed at this time.
- The Kishkebus canoe route is closed until further notice. Access is not permitted.
- Attention Rock Climbers:
As of Sept. 10, Routes 1 - 23 are REOPENED.
- The Cliff Top Ferry and Interpretive Tour Boat will not be offered in 2020.