Welcome to Learn to Camp @ Ontario Parks!
Love the idea of camping, but don't know where to start? Our Learn to Camp program can help.
Three ways to learn:
- Overnight camping experience: Join us for a guided overnight camping experience at one of nine participating parks, equipment provided!
Ready to register for an overnight experience? Click here to sign up today!
- Community teaching session: Learn all about camping and Ontario Parks at free, fun and informative sessions in a community near you.
- Online: Find answers to all your camping questions. Our camping resources will help you plan a safe and enjoyable camping trip with everything from packing checklists to tips for life at the campsite.
What's New in 2013?
Learn to Camp Graduates Program
Learn to Camp Experience Video
Top 10 Reasons to Camp @ Ontario Parks
- Get out and enjoy the great outdoors
- Enjoy an affordable vacation
- Spend time with your family
- Relax and enjoy a change of pace
- Hang out with your friends
- Get away from the city
- It's fun!
- Try something different
- Stay active and healthy by taking part in outdoor activities
- Enjoy a back-to-nature experience with all the comforts of home. Tent, trailer, yurt or cabin.... a range of accommodation options are available.