Ontario Parks' New Reservation Service
To create a new reservation account, click here.
Do you have questions? Our "Frequently Asked Questions" section can help you find the answers.
The Ontario Parks' new reservation service is now available for you to book your favourite campsite online or by telephone.
It will be necessary for you to create a new account before you can book a reservation online.
Tutorials have been developed to assist you with navigating the reservation site. Click on the links below.
When you go to make your reservation online you will notice a new look and many new improvements. We listened to suggestions you made and so there will be some changes from our previous service.
Here's what you need to know:
- It will be necessary for you to create a new account before you can book a reservation online. See the Frequently Asked Questions on how to set up your account. Remember, you can only make a reservation five months in advance of your arrival date.
- Our phone number and web address stay the same. You continue to go to www.OntarioParks.com or 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275) to make your campsite reservation. The call centre hours will remain the same: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST. Online reservations can still be made 24 hours/day, year round. The International telephone number is now : 1-519-826-5290.
- Reservation and camping fees will remain the same for the 2011 season. There will be a $1 savings if the reservation is made online.
- There are many new enhancements to the reservation service that campers will appreciate such as:
- The site is easier to navigate
- Your camping dates and equipment types are kept for all searches (i.e. map, list, calendar)
- Campsite photographs have been added for many parks (and we will continue to add more)
- There is no time limit to complete the checkout process
- There is a clock at the top-right of every page which will help remind you when the call centre opens (daily from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST)
- The five month in advance reservation window is clearly displayed in the date calendars
- Any camping restrictions (e.g. alcohol ban, radio free campgrounds) are displayed when you are making your reservation
- The price for the campsite is included in the site description so you know how much you will pay before you decide to book
- You can now change a reservation to a different campground within the same park, without having to cancel your original reservation
- The "My Reservations" feature displays your active reservations as well as any past transactions
Save this web link for easy access as we will continue to update these pages with information about the new features as they are rolled out.
Ontario Parks is committed to providing world-class recreational opportunities for our visitors through excellent customer service.
We appreciate your patience and loyalty while we continue to upgrade our reservation service in order to serve you better. Please let us know what you think by sending us your comments on the new reservation service.