Seven amazing artists take the stage for Sandbanks New Waves 2015:
- Folly & The Hunter (1:00 pm to 1:40 pm)
- Suuns and Jerusalem in my Heart (2:00 pm to 2:40 pm)
- Miracle Fortress (3:00 pm to 3:40 pm)
- AroarA (4:00 pm to 4:40 pm)
- Thus Owls (5:00 pm to 5:40 pm)
- Apostle of Hustle (6:00 pm to 6:40 pm)
- Sarah Harmer (7:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Sandbanks Provincial Park is excited to host the New Waves Festival for a second year. Performances unfold on the Outlet Beach stage, right beside the crystal clear shores of Prince Edward County’s famous beach.
Pop over the dunes for a swim between sets, or picnic under the trees. Listen for the crackle of the campfire and the wind in the boughs as you enjoy the concerts. Nothing beats music under the stars.
Bring the whole family. Remember: kids under 12 get in free (if accompanied by an adult)!
- Puppets and Capes – Kids create their own puppets and capes working with our textile artist Krista Dalby!
- Artistic Face Painting – We’re not just talking about cute cat faces, but real one-of-a-kind temporary masterpieces that the kids will love.
- Murals – All day long, we’ll be working with the kids to create a collection of 4 large murals that will be hung on the sides of the stage.
Advance tickets are available online for $30.00. Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free! Tickets on the day of show will be $35.00.
The Festival starts at noon with performances running until 9pm.
Please note there is a $10 per vehicle daily parking fee at Sandbanks Provincial Park (unless you’ve decided to camp at the park for the weekend!).