Thanks to our friends at French’s, seven of our parks are giving away 35,000+ free sample cans of French’s non-alcoholic Caesar Mix.
Read on for a list of parks offering the sample cans of French’s Caesar Mix, and some yummy recipes you can use them to create!
Which parks are giving out samples?*
- Algonquin Provincial Park (East Gate)
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Inverhuron Provincial Park
- MacGregor Point Provincial Park
- Pinery Provincial Park
- Port Burwell Provincial Park
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park
*while supplies last
Not visiting one of these seven parks? Look for French’s Caesar Mix at your local grocery store, and add one of these recipes to your next camping trip’s menu:
Caesar Shrimp Ceviche
Make this one ahead of time and leave in the cooler to chill.
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- fresh lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- cooked large shrimp, cut in half
- 2 avocados, diced
- French’s Not Your Ordinary Caesar™ Fully Loaded Cocktail Mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients together. Chill for at least one hour. Serve cold.
Hungry for more?
Canada Day Weekend is the perfect time to whip up camp recipes (and did you know French’s Caesar Mix is made with 100% Canadian tomatoes?).
Try out these mouth-watering recipes that can be whipped up with your in-park sample, such as:
Ontario Parks thanks corporate partners like French’s for their support.