2022 Operating Dates
To see 2023 operating dates please view full parks listing.
|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.)||Opening and Closing|
|Pancake Bay||May 6, 2022 to October 11, 2022|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Algoma Public Health Unit
Size: 1659.00 ha
Year established: 1968
Park Classification: Recreational
12729 Hwy 17N, P0 box 61
What You'll Like:
- More than 3 km of beautiful sand beach and Caribbean blue water
- Panoramic view of Lake Superior from the Edmund Fitzgerald Lookout hiking trail
- The park is located along the historic paddling route of the Voyageurs
- A camping experience for everyone: large RV sites, car camping and yurts
- Barrier-free campsites, washroom facilities and beach access.
- A short drive from many regional attractions