2022 Operating Dates
To see 2023 operating dates please view full parks listing.
|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Kettle Lakes||May 20, 2022 to October 11, 2022|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Porcupine Health Unit
Size: 1260.79 ha
Year established: 1957
Park Classification: Recreational
1350 Municipal Road
What You'll Like:
- Twenty-two deep, spring-fed kettle lakes formed by glaciers
- Primarily Jack Pine Boreal Forest
- Many lakes are stocked with Rainbow and Brook Trout for excellent fishing.
- Fourteen kilometers of biking trails.
- Interpretive programs for the whole family.