Seasonal and Full-time Career Opportunities - Working at Ontario Parks
Work at Ontario Parks offers opportunities for a rewarding and engaging career. Here’s a few reasons you might want to work here:
- You love spending time in nature
- You care about biodiversity and environmental protection
- You're seeking a sense of community
- You love to learn
- You care about making people happy and healthy
We want you to work with us no matter who you are.
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful, and equitable workplace. We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
Visit the OPS Anti-Racism Policy website and the OPS Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint pages to learn more about the OPS commitment to advance racial equity, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion in the public service.
Bilingual Positions – Consider using your French language skills in a variety of bilingual positions available at Ontario Parks. The level of language skills required depends on the specific job.
We look for:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to interact with the publicpeople
- Team building and leadership skills
- Self-motivation, positive attitude and initiative
- An appreciation of Ontario’s natural resources