Number at Park: 2
Site Number(s) / Name: 158 & 160
Check-In/Check-Out Time: 3pm/11am
Sawmill Bay Campground has an exiting new camping option:
Exploration Tents, soft-walled structures that can accommodate up to five people.
- Both sites are close to beautiful Mazinaw Lake.
- Campsite 160 even has a view of Mazinaw Rock.
- Exploration Tents make a cozy “home away from home.”
- Enjoy immersion in nature without the mess.
- No need to pack and pitch your tent. Just slide your bags onto the shelf, and lay out your favourite pjs.
Just $97.18/night (two night minimum).
Each tent comes with:
- sleeping platform with four mattresses
- table and chairs
- shelving unit
- broom and dust pan
- outdoor propane BBQ
- picnic table
- fire pit
What to Bring
- bedding (pillow, sleeping bag or blankets and sheets)
- cooking supplies
- dishes and utensils
- pots and pans
No pets allowed
All Ontario Parks regulations apply
Parking for one vehicle is included.
How to Reserve
Reservations can be made online or through our call centre by calling 1-888-ONT-PARK. When reserving online select “Roofed Accommodation” as your reservation type.