Number at Park: 1
Site Number(s) / Name: Tall Pines Cabin
Located on the eastern shore of Charleston Lake, south of Huckleberry Hollow. Cabin occupants get full use of park facilities including comfort stations, visitor services activities, hiking trails, beaches, boat launch, etc.
This cabin is water access only. It is approximately 2km from the boat launch to the cabin.
- The cabin has approximately 640 sq. ft. of interior space (1 bedroom, kitchen, living room/dining room), plus two exterior decks
- The bedroom has a double/queen bunk bed, a fouton in the living room (sleeps 2), dining room table and chairs, Muskoka chairs on the deck, picnic table and fire pit. A propane BBQ with side burner is also included.
- There is no electricity service at this cabin. Solar powered interior lights are provided. A composting outhouse is also included.
- A dock is provided at the cabin
What to Bring
- Remember to bring items such as a vessel to get you to the cabin, food, cooking/eating utensils, pots/pans, blankets/linens, pillows, potable drinking water, firewood, etc.
- Firewood, ice and potable drinking water are available in the park campground.
- Rental canoes are available to reserve by calling the park directly, we can’t guarantee one is available if it is not reserved.
Maximum of 6 people or one immediate family.
No cooking in cabin, no pets, no smoking, campfire in approved area only and all natural objects are protected.
- All rules and regulations governing conduct within the park apply to the cabin
- No excessive noise at any time
- Always be considerate of others, private residences are not far from the cabin
- Always keep the cabin area clean, please remove your garbage/recycling when you leave
- Do not cut, damage or remove any plants or animals (including wood)
Parking for one vehicle is included with the permit. Additional vehicles must purchase an additional vehicle permit. Parking is available at the boat launch or canoe launch.
How to Reserve
Check-in time is 3 pm, check-out time is 11 am.
Off-Season - 2 nights minimum
Reservations can be made online or by phone.