Saturday, August 22, 2009 (10am to 6pm)
Beginner to Intermediate
August is here and the park critters are out and about. Join Barry Wojciechowski and learn how to capture the wonders of park wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Wildlife photography equipment – how to use it
- Getting to know your subject – the art of patience and luck
- Mastering depth of field (focal length)
- Exposing wildlife – metering light to get the best image
- The eyes have it – capturing the glimmer in their eyes
For full workshop details, online registration and cancellation policy visit www.superiorvisits.com One day workshops are $49.00 each + GST
For more information about Sleeping Giant Provincial Park visit www.OntarioParks.com. For information on park cabin rentals call 807-977-2526
The park is located one hour from Thunder Bay via Highways 11/17 and 587. Choose to extend your stay by making a campsite reservation at www.OntarioParks.com or by calling 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275).