Do you want to camp monthly or seasonally at Ontario Parks during the 2015 camping season? Ontario Parks is once again offering the Seasonal Campsite Program. It gives you the opportunity to reserve a campsite on a monthly/seasonal basis at select provincial parks participating in the Seasonal Campsite Program.
Wondering how you become eligible? Submit your application to the park of your choice between October 6 and October 31, 2014. Sites are allotted through a lottery system and successful applicants will be notified by November 22, 2014.
- Which campsites and dates are available and what are the rates? Click Here
- Where can you find an application? Click Here
- What are the deadlines? Applications must be sent to an individual park between October 6 and October 31, 2014 via email and fax.
- Can you apply to more than one park? Yes, you must send an application to each individual park, however, only one application per park per family unit.
- Do we need to put down a deposit? Yes, once you have been contacted about your selection, a non-refundable $250 deposit must be made.
- Where can I find more information? Contact the Park Superintendent at the specific park for additional terms and conditions.