A very special treat awaits you and your family this December! Take a step back in time to the year 1900 to visit a Victorian Homestead during the Christmas season. Spruce Lane Farm at Bronte Creek Provincial Park will be trimmed and decorated in all its seasonal splendour. Experience the Christmas season like never before!
Wander at your leisure around the barns of Spruce Lane Farm where you will find the barn where the reindeer recruits train to be part of Santa’s sleigh team. Next get ready for your family to visit Santa by slipping into your Victorian costumes. Your Victorian portraits will be captured during your visit with Santa and are yours to take home on a souvenir USB stick. Creating memories which will last a life time!
Your Homestead Christmas experience will include traditional Christmas games and activities, tours of the elegantly decorated Spruce Lane Farmhouse and seasonal stories and songs in the parlour. Learn about the holiday traditions of the Victorian era!
Access to most Homestead Christmas attractions are included in Daily Vehicle rate ($16.00 per vehicle) unless otherwise stated.
· NEW Holiday Headquarters & Gift Shoppe*
· NEW Funnel Cakes and refreshments available at Holiday Headquarters* (Park Store)
· NEW Wagon rides
· Tours of lavishly decorated Homestead
· Holiday Traditions revealed during tour of Homestead
· Traditional activities and games
· Reindeer Barn and Santa’s Sleigh
· Victorian costumes for use during visit with Santa
· Private Family Visits with Santa**
· Photos of visit with Santa
*Purchases and Special Services in addition to Daily Vehicle rate.
Saturdays and Sundays- December 1 – 23, 10am – 4pm.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday- December 5 – 21, 5:00pm – 9pm
Other park services and activities available during December: Hiking trails, cross-country Ski trails, tobogganing, children’s farm and playbarn. Outdoor ice rink scheduled to open December 15 weather permitting.
For More Information BronteCreek.org