October 2-4, 2009- Weekend
(Friday 4 p.m registration – Sunday 4 p.m)
Beginner to Intermediate
Fall is in the air and the leaves, they are a changing. Join Barry to learn how to capture park landscapes and scenery at Sleeping Giant amongst the vivid fall colours.
- You and your tripod
- Working with your histogram
- Optimizing depth of field and shutter speed
- Horizontal or vertical formats – which way to go?
- Capturing park landscapes and scenic vistas
- Managing your sunrise and sunsets
Workshop includes three days professional instruction, two nights shared accommodation in park cabin, park admission and welcome barbeque reception.
For more information about Sleeping Giant Provincial Park visit www.ontarioparks.com