Visit Nancy Island Historic Site for a day of ships, sailors, cannons, and more! Experience the life of a sailor in 1812 and discover what life was like on a ship!
Cost: $2.00 per person; kids 12 and under FREE
Activities include:- 1812 sailor and voyageur re-enactors
- cannon, musket, and cutlass demonstrations
- naval artefacts displays
- model ship displays and speakers presentation
- build-your-own model ship
- voyageur canoe rides
- rope and knot tying station
- sea shanties and folk music
- powder monkey run
- grog sampling (non-alcoholic)
- naval games and activities
- and much more!
Parking available at Nancy Island Historic Site parking lot. Bike Valet available at Nancy Island lot.
Food and refreshment stand will be on site during the event.
CAUTION: Loud noises from cannons; no dogs or pets permitted.
For information visit www.wasagabeachpark.com