Alerts and Advisories as of: June 25, 2019
There are no fire restrictions at this time.
Boil Water Advisory
- The Lighthouse Interpretive Centre is currently posted "boil water advisory". Bring water to a rolling boil for one full minute and let cool before consuming or using for preparing food or brushing teeth.
Updated June 6, 2019
There is no beach posting at this time.
Please note that due to record high water levels in Lake Ontario the following facilities are closed:
- Marsh Boardwalk
- Beach 1 and 3 Parking Lots (you can walk in). Much of the beach is currently underwater.
- Calf Pasture Parking Lot (you can walk in)
- Elmvale campsites 305-313; 325-337.
- Trails' End campsites 365-377; 391.
- Lakeside campsites 213 and 231.
- Clarke-Denson Cottage.
Use caution near the lake due to unstable shorelines, particularly in Day Use 1 and the High Bluff campground.
If your campsite has been affected, you will be contacted directly by the reservation call centre or the park prior to your reservation to make alternate arrangements.