Alerts and Advisories as of: November 18, 2018
Mark S. Burnham is a day use park only. No campfires or open fires permitted at anytime. Portable gas stoves with a control valve are permitted in the picnic area only.
Park Hours are sunrise to 10pm daily.
For 2018 park is open from May 4 to October 28.
Boil Water Advisory
- No potable water is available at Mark S. Burnham
No swimming area is available at Mark S. Burnham. This is a day use park with a picnic area and 1.8km loop trail. Enjoy a hike through the majestic old growth forest showcasing a large canopy of Eastern Hemlock and Sugar Maple.
Beach Sampling Results
There are no beach testing sample results for this park at this time.
See listing of all beaches in provincial parks.
Mark S. Burnham is a day use park only. The park closes daily at 10pm. For 2018 the park is open from May 4 to October 28. Camping and open fires are not permitted.
- All vehicles must have a valid Ontario Parks vehicle pass
- Domestic pets must be on a leash at all times
- Please pick up after your pet
- Horseback riding is not permitted
- Picking plants or flowers is not permitted
- no camping
- no open fires. Portable gas stoves with a control valve are permitted in the picnic area only
- no hunting
- no paintball
Thank you and enjoy your visit. For inquires or to report violations, please call 705-799-5170