Alerts and Advisories as of: October 23, 2019
Mark S. Burnham is a day use park only. No campfires or open fires permitted at anytime. Portable gas stoves with a control valve are permitted in the picnic area only.
Park Hours are sunrise to 10pm daily.
Boil Water Advisory
- No potable water is available at Mark S. Burnham
Beaches at this park are not monitored for water quality.
Mark S. Burnham is a day use park only. During the winter season there is limited parking and use at own risk. During the operating season the park closes daily at 10pm. Camping and open fires are not permitted.
- All vehicles must have a valid Ontario Parks vehicle pass
- Domestic pets must be on a leash at all times
- Please pick up after your pet
- Horseback riding is not permitted
- Picking plants or flowers is not permitted
- no camping
- no open fires. Portable gas stoves with a control valve are permitted in the picnic area only
- no hunting
- no paintball
Thank you and enjoy your visit. For inquires or to report violations, please call 705-799-5170