Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- canned black beans (Approximately ¼ cup per burger)
- chopped onion
- grated zucchini
- grated carrot
- spices (cayenne pepper, chilli powder, Montreal steak spice)
- ground flax seed (optional)
- olive oil
- mash black beans until they are a paste.
- add in vegetables, spices, flax seed and combine.
- mix the eggs together separately and slowly add in (may not need to add the entire egg).
- mix all together with your hands and create a burger to your desired size.
- heat oil on frying pan and fry the burgers on medium-low heat, carefully flipping to each side ensuring the burger is cooked thoroughly.
- serve on buns or by itself and enjoy!