Getting Ready for Bed
Before going to bed:
- Pack away all food and scented products in your vehicle.
- Collect all garbage and put it in designated garbage bins.
- Dispose of your grey water (dirty dish water) in vault toilets (outhouses).
- Dowse your campfire with water.
- Use the washroom before settling into your tent.
- Have a flashlight by your bed in case you need to use the washroom at night.
- Know that park wardens patrol the campgrounds at night for your safety.
See our tips on Fun in the Park for great evening activity ideas!