Every year millions of people make new memories, connect with family, and learn about the natural environment when they visit a park.
Only a small part of Ontario Park’s budget comes from provincial taxes. Most of the funds to maintain, manage and protect our parks come from day-use and camping fees, rentals, partnerships and donations. Your gift today will go directly to projects and programs that matter to Ontarians.
Why should you consider donating to Ontario Parks?
- Because you are connected to provincial parks in Ontario and want to help fund special, deserving projects.
- Because you are looking for the perfect gift to honour a life-long park lover, perhaps a friend or family member.
- Because you want to make a lasting gift to help improve our environment.
- Because you care about supporting living things that cannot always help themselves like birds, plants, animals, and insects.
- Because you want to make a difference now so that future generations can enjoy the benefits parks provide.